This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Work

Ellie,
Well, I went to work today. I had quite a bit of anxiety about it but it turned out okay. I wasn't planning on going back at all until August 10th but I decided to go in today for a meeting and to see how things were going in my classroom. It was hard at first because everyone wanted to hug me and ask how I was doing. I cried a little. But, soon I got into it and I think people got used to seeing me. Work ended up being a good distraction. I don't start back teaching until the 15th so i'm just going to go in whenever I need something to do. I really being organized. It will make me feel good to get things organized and set up for the new year. So, it will be good for mea to ease back into it. I don't think I can go back tomorrow but maybe next week sometime. Time has flowed slowly for me right now. I think once work starts things will move more quickly. I can't imagine how things would be different if you were here right now.
I love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment