This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blessing

Ellie,
Today is the day, if you had lived, that we would have given you a name and a blessing in church. Needless to say it's been a rough day for your dad and I. There are so many hopes and dreams I had for you that I will probably continue to think of the things we could have been doing with you my whole life. I not only mourn your death but I mourn all of the lost moments. Usually when a person dies we remember all the times and memories we had of them. In our case we will mourn all of the memories we don't get to make with you.
I will always love you and continue to think of you always.
Love, your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment