This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dad

Ellie,
I'm doing better today. I slept in really late. Maybe that's what I needed, more sleep. Now i'm keeping myself busy cleaning. I may even go in to work today for a couple of hours. It's weird though because Dad seems to be having a worse day today. It breaks my heart to see him down like this but at least we aren't both down. It's nice when at least one of us is up. It doesn't happen very often that both of us are having bad days but it when it does happen it's pretty bad. We were planning on going to the temple later but I don't know if that's going to happen now. It depends on if your dad is able to come out of his funk.
I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment