This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday

Ellie,
Today was actually a pretty good day. I actually went and sat by somebody in Sunday School. I chose to sit by a lady who had also lost children. I even participated in the lesson. I did cry a little bit but not as much as usual. I did still find myself avoiding eye contact with people. I didn't feel like smiling at them but I didn't want them to think I was rude by scowling at them. A man in Sunday School said something that really meant a lot to me. He said, "adversity binds us together. When someone is suffering, people rally around them." That is so true. I know your dad and I have grown much closer through all of this. We have really felt our ward rally around us too. There were many people still today who gave us words of encouragement. They haven't forgotten us or what we are still going through. I will always think of this ward fondly.
I love you always,
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment