This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happier

Ellie,
I'm having a much better day today than I was yesterday. I wish I knew why so I could make sure this happens everyday. I haven't even cried yet, not even in the shower. I can't figure out why today is better, maybe it is hormonal.
Yesterday started off really rough then got better with the distraction of going to Bear World. I did get kind of sad when we saw the baby deers and the baby bears. But the bear cubs were so cute I soon began to enjoy them. As we were getting ready to leave I saw a mom holding her baby. I could have ignored it and been fine except the baby was wearing an outfit that I have for you. The tears came fast. I was embarrassed but my family was very supportive. Then grandpa bought me fudge and that fixed everything.
Today we are going to go have a picnic and see some waterfalls. You are always in my heart. I will think of you. I always feel close to you when i'm enjoying the beautiful things that our Father in Heaven has created.
I love you baby girl,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment