This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Peace

Ellie,
Peace does eventually come. I have my ups and downs. It's just that when i'm in the downs it seems so dark and hopeless down there. It may hurt a lot but it doesn't last forever. I watched about 5 episodes of Eureka all cuddled up on the couch and ate whatever I wanted. Now i'm curled up in bed reading. I wouldn't say i'm better and I know this feeling won't last forever but I can say that I feel better than I did before. I'm sure i'll have another breakdown tomorrow or maybe tonight but I wanted to let you know that right now i'm okay. I don't know if these letters reach you in any way but it makes me feel like I am communicating with you and I don't want you to worry about me.
Your mommy loves you.
P.S. Your daddy seems to be doing better right now too. The grief comes in waves. He loves you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment