This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good day

Ellie,
I had a good day today. We hung out with some friends, saw a movie, I made chocolate chip cookies, and Dad and I went on a walk. I was pretty happy overall but there were still things that brought me tears. But that's okay. I can handle more days like this. I don't mind the occasional sadness that comes when I see a picture of me pregnant or when I see a cute baby at a restaurant or when I think of pushing your stroller in the park. What I don't like is the overwhelming grief like I felt yesterday. Occasional sadness I can endure and I know will always happen. I will never stop missing you and loving you.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment