This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 9

Day 9: If you have other children how has your loss affected them? If you don't other children how has your loss affected your relationship with your partner?


Well, I don't have other kids. I do have a cat and I know this sounds weird but I do think the loss has affected her. She can probably just sense our emotions. She has always been closer to Bobby but after Ellie was born she would come and hang out with me a lot. She also likes to go and get on Ellie's stuff. 
I think Bobby and I have definitely grown much closer through this experience. The first few months were easier. We were both really sensitive and caring for each other. Now it takes a little more work sometimes. We are still learning how each of us grieves differently and trying to be understanding if one of us is having a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment