This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 26

Day 26: On a scale of 1 to 10 rate your day today and why?



7 It hasn't been the worst day but it hasn't been the best. Being off-track is difficult. I have to try to keep myself busy so I don't wallow in depression too much. There were a few things today that made me sad. I'm just a little more down about it today than I have been recently. Maybe it's the change of the weather or the approaching holiday season. I am really excited that Bobby has a job but it's going to be hard for me to be home alone without him so much while i'm off-track. Now I know how he has felt the last couple of months. It is really comforting being with him. I will miss him a lot. I have this terrible fear of losing him too. I know it will be fine i'm just overly worried about that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment