This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 11

Day 11: It is said that Father's and Mother's grieve differently. Do you feel this is true with your angel's father?


Yes. He cried when we found out she was dead and for the first little while in the hospital but I haven't seen him cry since. I cry all the time. Sometimes it makes me feel weak or stupid. I think he kind of went into management mode in the hospital to take care of business. He also switched over to worrying about me when I got sick in the hospital. 
Since then he has taken the role of comforter. He helps me get through my tough times. I see him getting depressed and grumpy sometimes. He has also gets really frustrated really easily. He doesn't like talking about things like her headstone. It gets him really depressed. I guess mostly his grief comes out as anger. Mine does too sometimes I guess but not as much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment