This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 5

Day 5: Do you ever get subtle reminds of your angel(s)? If so what what are they? *Winks*


Constantly. Everything reminds me of her. I have pictures of her at home and at work. Every time I see a baby girl or a pregnant woman. Also, her animal was elephants, so anytime I see elephants I think of her.
 
The flowers on her casket were daisies. 
Her birthstone is a pearl and I have a necklace with a heart and a pearl. 
Sterling Silver Freshwater Pearl Cubic Zirconia Heart Drop Necklace  - Silver/White
It doesn't hurt as bad as it used to to have these constant reminders. Now, i'm singing "Somewhere Out There" at the SHARE walk next week so i'm sure that will remind me of her now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment