This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 24

Day 24: On Birthday's, Diagnosis Day's, Anniversaries of Passing. Do you prepare for them?


So far I have prepared emotionally for a couple of anniversaries. Her due date was really tough. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day we found out I was pregnant. I'm kind of trying to not think about it. I know it's going to be hard so i'm going to try to keep myself busy and do something fun. We have plans for Christmas and her birthday. I'm not sure how we are going to deal with Mother's day, Father's day, diagnosis day, and the anniversary of her burial. I don't really even want to think about it right now. Hopefully we are pregnant by then. I know that is always going to be a really hard time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment