This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 21

Day 21: Is there something about your child(ren) that brings a smile to your face?


I am happy that I am a mom. I have a daughter. I was able to get pregnant. I do have good memories of being pregnant. I like seeing her face. But, I guess those things don't really make me smile. Sometimes I smile when I look at her picture but then tears come to my eyes too. Is it possible to be sad and happy at the same time. I am happy that I had such a beautiful daughter but sad that she is dead. I am happy that she will never feel the pain and sadness that life here on earth can bring. I am very happy and proud to already be a mother to an exalted daughter of God. I like to think of her but it still hurts. I hope that I can get to the point that I can think of her without it hurting so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment