This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 31

Day 31: Do you feel like 31 days has helped you open up more about your child(ren) and your grief?


Yes, I mean I was already doing this blog but I wasn't writing as much as I used to. It really helped to have something specific to write about every day. It also made me think a lot about things. I need to figure out some way to keep this up every day of the year. I think in November I will post something I am grateful for everyday. In December I can do something related to Christ every day. I think that it will help to get through the holidays to focus on my blessings and on Christ. Maybe when the new year starts I can come up with more questions or have people post questions for me to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment