This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 16

Day 16: Do you take time for yourself?


I don't know, not enough I guess. I am trying to be a little more chill than I was before. I am the type of person that really stresses out about things. Since we lost Ellie I have been trying to keep myself de-stessed as much as possible. I guess this loss has really put things in perspective for me. It's like some things that I really stressed about before just don't seem as important. I don't have other kids so when i'm not at work I really do have my time to myself. Bobby and I spend a lot of time together and if i'm not too exhausted from work I clean a lot. That has been one thing that I have found to keep myself busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment