This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 20

Day 20: If you have anger.....What are you most angry about?


We tried so long to get pregnant. Why would God finally let us get pregnant just to take her away from us? Why did he let us get as far as we did and let us see her breathing and let us get the comfort of knowing everything was going to be all right just to take it all away. Why is there no explanation. I don't have control. Life is not fair. Why did this have to happen to me? Why couldn't I have held her alive in my arms? Even if just for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment