This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 30

Day 30: How are your preparing for the end of the year? (ie: Holidays and starting a new year)


I really wanted to be off my meds so I stopped early so I could learn to cope without them for the holidays. Now i'm wishing I was still on them. The next two months are going to be really hard. The one thing i'm really grateful for is that Bobby and I will be able to be together on Thanksgiving and Christmas. We couldn't get through it without each other. We have some plans on how we are going to deal with the holidays but I don't think there is much we can do except wait for them to be over. 
As far as the new year goes I think we are really looking forward to it. We are really ready for this stupid year to be over and be able to start afresh. I just really hope we aren't disappointed with next year. I just don't think we can take much more disappointment. It will be better. It can't get much worse. I guess I shouldn't say that I don't want to jinx myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment