This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Beautiful Heartbreak

Just a warning. This song will make you cry.
The woman in the photo who is burned is an amazing person. I heard her speak a couple of weeks ago at a fireside. She has just finished writing a book. I will be first in line to buy it. She is so humble and real. Her talk wasn't polished and fake like some motivational speakers. She was just a real person who has learned a lot from her experience and wanted to share it.

2 comments:

  1. She wrote a book?!? Do you know when it comes out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea. The night she did the fireside she had to rush home and finish it and get it in to her publishers so i'm sure it will be a while before it's ready. I don't even know the title. If I hear more i'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete