This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 17

Day 17: Do you feel your child is watching over you?


Yes, a lot. Sometimes I will even charge her to go and watch over other people that I feel are in more need than me. When my mom was having surgery or when Bobby was having a rough time I asked her to go and watch over them. I feel her presence sometimes more than others. Especially at night I guess because i'm quiet and have time to think. Also, I feel closer to her in her bedroom. A couple times, and this may sounds stupid to some people, I feel that she has gotten the cat or other people to come and check on me when I particularly needed some comfort. I feel very grateful to have my own personal guardian angel with me whenever I need her.

No comments:

Post a Comment