This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 19

Day 19: What is your happiest memory of your child?



I have surprisingly many considering I only knew her for the 8 months I was pregnant with her. I can't describe the joy I felt when we found out I was pregnant. We both cried. I loved feeling her move. I loved watching her on the ultrasound. I love the way she fought with the ultrasound techs. I love the way she would start to move when she would hear her daddy speak. I can't say holding a dead baby was really a happy memory but it is the only one I have of her and I still like when they brought her to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment