This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 14

Day 14: What have you done to preserve your child's memories or make new memories of your angel.


Not much yet I guess. We have pictures of her, we plan on doing something special for Christmas, and we will celebrate her birthday. I did finish her baby book, well not quite, but I am going to. I changed some of the pages so instead of milestones I have other mementos from the hospital. I have a drawer in her dresser with a bunch of stuff that is just hers, I won't use it for other babies. When the next baby comes along I will get a nice box or something for that stuff. SHARE did come and do the casts of her hands and feet. I still have that in the nice box they gave us. A friend of mine gave me a beautiful heart shaped box to keep stuff in. I have all the clothes she ever wore (2 outfits). I have her baby book, the two boxes, and her stuffed elephant that will represent her in all our family pictures on her changing table right now.

3 comments:

  1. Those boxes are beautiful!! Little Ellie is so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through the SHARE facebook page. I'm so glad that you are doing this and wish you all the best along this difficult journey.

    Ellie is so lucky to have such a brave momma.

    (now following)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! You are both so sweet. Brittany she is loved, so much. Thanks for following Mr. Thompson and Me :)

    ReplyDelete