This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Quick note

Ellie,
I don't have much time right now but I just want to send you a quick note because i've been thinking about you a lot today. I went to work and since I don't have students yet I spent most of the day alone in my classroom. I had a lot of time to think. It was good though, not too depressing, just a little sad. I miss you terribly but I imagine that going back to work would be much harder if I had to leave you at home right now. A co-worker came in crying yesterday because her kids have started crying every time she leaves for work in the morning. I couldn't do that. It would be so hard to leave you if I had you.
Tonight i'm going to go and meet with some other angel mamas. I'm taking Trinady's mom with me. I'm looking forward to it but i'm also nervous. Sometimes it's kind of hard and depressing to talk about you and hear other's sad stories.
I will write again tonight if I don't get back too late. If not, i'll write in the morning and let you know how it went.
I love you.
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ellie,
    You are loved by many people. You and your parents inspire me. Your mama is so strong. She hugged me and told me that I will get through my hard day. Your daddy comforted me that it is probably just a phase. I promise you I will help you keep my eye on them.
    Love,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete