This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to work

Ellie,
Well, I went back to work today. I had a really good day yesterday but I had a really hard time sleeping last night. I only got about 3 hours. I still got up and 6 and did our walk. I couldn't go as long though. This changing our workout from evening to morning is going to be difficult.
Work was okay. I was kind of manic this morning but then I kind of crashed this afternoon. I did get a lot of work done today. I can tell though that i've changed. It's like i'm seeing things from a different perspective now. My priorities have changed, things that were important to me just aren't now. I hope i'm still a good teacher. We will see how it goes on Monday when I have students. I worry that I will be too apathetic. Is that the right word?
I had fun organizing today. The next two days shouldn't be too bad. I like organizing and planning. And I do like the students too, I do. I'm just not that great at human interaction right now. I just want to do best by these kids.
I love you so much.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment