This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

weight and nerves

Ellie,
Things have been going pretty good. I feel like I am getting better. I really miss you a lot but it's not as despairing as it used to be. I was a little depressed yesterday because I saw video take a few years ago of myself in a swimsuit. Yuck! If I saw somebody like that on the beach I would have been disgusted. Then I got on the Wii fit this morning for the first time in a while. It told me I had lost almost 16 lbs. My last weigh in on the Wii fit was over a year ago, before I was pregnant. So, i'm 15 pounds lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight. That kind of boosted my ego a bit. I'm actually more motivated to work out. I'd like to lose about 30 lbs. before I get pregnant again. I'm being pretty good with my carbs and I feel like it's working. I'm even more excited about working out.
This morning an Angel Mama friend of mine announced that she is pregnant with her rainbow baby. I like what she said about the only people who could possibly understand what she is feeling are people who have had a loss. I can only imagine what that will be like to go through. I had a flood of emotions with just reading about her being pregnant. I started crying while I was reading about it. I've also been such a basket-case worrying about my mom. I keep thinking i'm ready and trying to convince myself that I don't need to be so worried but I know I will. Is there anything I can do to prevent that? The only thing I can think of is some sort of meditation. I'm hoping to be off of my crazy meds by then. I don't want to take anything while i'm prego. I am learning to be more calm though. I will keep working on that.
I love you so much little girl. I think of you all the time.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment