This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

One Day

It's a work in progress, but here it goes.

One day
     my joy was complete
     my dreams came true
     a smile was glued to my face
One day
     eight months later
     my heart broke
     my dreams were shattered
One day
     I begin to heal
     I clean and organize
     and I start to write
One day
     my smile became real
     I dry my tears
     I look to the future
One day
     I will truly be happy for others in their joy
     I will be able to see babies and not cry
     I will have one of my own
One day
     I will hold my child again
   
   
 

1 comment: