This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Yesterday-Day 4

Ellie,
Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I had a rough day and didn't really feel like writing last night about what I am grateful for. I guess I should have. It's like that that I really need to write. So i'm writing now for yesterday.
I am grateful for movies. We was a lot of movies this summer. I don't even want to think of the amount of money we spent on movies. We have always loved going to movies but after you died we really needed to get out of the house and distract ourselves. So, we saw a lot of movies this summer. I'm sure I will start to associate some movies with this crappy year. Movies are a good escape though. It's the same reason I like to read but in a nice condensed way.
Love ya,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment