This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 2 of Being Thankful

Ellie,
Today I am grateful for food. I have never really been in want of food. There have been times in my life when i've really poor but i've never really been desperately hungry. There have been times when I had to eat boring cheap stuff but i've always been able to eat. I've always enjoyed eating, obviously. I am grateful that I have never wanted for food. I've never been a great fan of cooking. I love baking yummy things but I don't really like making dinner. Recently however i've learned to love cooking dinner. I think it's because i've researched so yummy, new, easy dinners. That is key. If I get bored cooking the same thing over and over I won't do it. If it's too hard or to weird I won't do it. I'm not very experimental with food. I don't really like too exotic food. I wouldn't say i'm picky but I know what I like and I don't see a reason to mess with a good thing.
Mom

2 comments:

  1. I'm in a dinner-making rut myself...if you have a few favorite easy things to make, I'd love some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, try this website: http://www.momswhothink.com/easy-recipes/easy-dinner-recipes.html
    This is what i've been using to get dinner ideas.

    ReplyDelete