This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dreams

Ellie,
I wish we could control what we dream. Other people are dreaming about their babies all grown up or people in my family are dreaming about our future babies. Even dad had a dream last night about us having a little boy. Why can't I have dreams like that? No, I dream about babies dying, or getting lost, or getting kidnapped. What is wrong with me that I can't have good dreams. I feel like i'm not as strong as other people. I feel like other moms can move on and have peace faster than I can. Am I not faithful enough? I don't know if their dreams are prophetic or not but I would love to have a dream about what you look like or about having future children. Why am I stuck in the 'why' and 'what if'? I hate my dreams. I wake up exhausted and depressed. What is wrong with me?
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment