This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 of Being Thankful

Ellie,
Today I am thankful for snow. We got the first good snow of the season today. I don't know maybe many people in Utah don't like the snow but I still do. Maybe it's because I grew up in New Mexico and this is on my 4th year here. We always went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas in Wyoming so there was always a lot of snow. That was my favorite place ever. I loved Christmas in Cokeville. There is something still so magical about snow. The theme or symbol this year for the Share Walk for Remembrance had something to do with snowflakes. The shirts have a snowflake on them and say "Each new life, no matter how fragile or brief, forever changes the world".
I love you so much sweetie. Your life was very fragile and very brief but has forever changed us.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment