This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 of Being Thankful

Ellie,
There are so many things i'm grateful for today. I can't decide what to write about. I think today i'm going to chose books. I love to read. I have always since I was a little kid. Since I was the oldest kid my mom was able to teach me to read at a young age. I wasn't ever the best student but I always excelled in reading and language arts. I enjoyed it because it was one thing that I was good at.
I love the adventures I get to go on. I love the characters I get to know. I get so involved in books that I often laugh out loud when i'm reading. I cry at the sad parts. I love a good story. I love watching movies too but nothing beats a good book. I love it when I have a book that is so good I have to carry it around with me everywhere so if I even have 30 seconds of spare time I can read. I hope that we will still have books in the afterlife so that I can share some of my favorites with you.
I would love to be a writer someday but we will see. I'm working on it. I have a goal to write a little every day. Even if it's just writing to you our blogging.
Love ya Ellie,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment