This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3 of being thankful

Ellie,
Today I am thankful for my family. I've been having a hard time with dad being at work all day and me being home alone all the time. Today aunt melissa and my grandma came to take me shopping and take me out to lunch. It was really good to get out of the house and spend time with them. I had a lot of fun. This afternoon my dad called too. He could only talk for a few minutes but it was really good to hear from him. My family has been really great through all of this. I don't know how I would have gotten through this without them.
Goodnight Ellie.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment