This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Trying to be Thankful

Ellie,
I know I've been really inconsistent with thins thankfulness thing but I really need it right now. I'm having a really rough time right now but I don't want to just write to you when i'm upset or down. So, this may be a struggle but i'm going to try to be thankful right now.
I know I said I wasn't going to talk about the obvious stuff but I have to tell you how grateful I am for your dad. I wish you could know him like I do. You would have loved him so much. He's so good with kids. He says kids and animals like him because he's obviously doesn't look threatening. I know this isn't typical but I've never really believed in soul mates. Then I met your dad. It didn't happen instantly but I am convinced now that we are perfect for each other. There is nobody else that we would work with better or as well. We fit together perfectly.
I could not have gotten through the last five months without him. He is my rock. He never makes me feel bad for crying. He supports me and comforts me. He grieves with me and loves me. I miss him when i'm not with him. I am only truly happy when he is around. I don't know what i'd do if I ever lost him.
He was so excited for you to come. I am so sad that he had to go through this loss too but I am glad that we are going through it together. It is nice to have each other because we know exactly how each other feels. We are the only ones in the whole world who can perfectly understand each other.
I love him so much. We are a family. Not a very traditional family but a family still the same. I love you sweetie.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment