This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Monday, June 27, 2011

tomb

Written Saturday June 18th at 1:07 pm

I opened your bedroom door today. It's been so hard for me to handle that i've just kept your door closed. I woke up this morning and didn't cry immediately. I decided I was strong enough today handle it and start moving on. Every time I walk by your door it reminds me that you are gone anyway because the door is closed and it seals off your room and your stuff. It's like a tomb. I opened the tomb and went in today. I looked around and I started planning on how I was going to put all your stuff away and organize things. I like organizing. It felt good to be planning a project. Today I am a little stronger than yesterday. I can't promise that tomorrow I will be even stronger. Tomorrow I might be worse but today I am a little stronger. It doesn't mean I miss you any less. There is still a hole in my hear that aches for you. I love you baby girl. I will always miss you.

love your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment