This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Monday, June 27, 2011

complaining

Written Wednesday, June 15th at 7:34 pm

Earlier today I was thinking about how much I complained while I was pregnant with you. If I could go back I would enjoy every second of it and not complain once. The next pregnancy I will enjoy every second kneeling in front of the toilet, every ache and pain, and every finger prick. I love you and logically I know you weren't taken from me because I complained but I wish now that I hadn't complained so much. I would endure a million times worse if I could have you with me.
love you my Eliephant!

No comments:

Post a Comment