This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Letters to Ellie

Before Ellie was born we created an email account for her. Bobby and I started writing letters to her. After she died it became a way for me to grieve. I started writing her letters about how I was feeling every day. Lately i've been reading blogs and websites online about parents who have lost children. It has really helped me to read other people's stories. I decided to make my grieving and healing process public in the hopes that it will help somebody who is going through the same thing. I am going to post the letters I have already written to her. Some of the things I have written are very personal. Please be respectful and understand that sometimes this process is bumpy and messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment