This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

10 material possessions I am grateful for

Ellie, Okay i'm kind of having a hard time with that. I don't really consider myself very materialistic. I think these ideas were created with teenagers in mind.
1. Kindle Fire- The perfect accessory for an avid reader and facebook addict
2. My mommy necklace with a pearl and a heart
3. My phone so I can keep in touch with daddy and other family.
4. My kitchenaid mixer. It was so cute how excited dad was when he could finally afford to buy that for me.
5. My bed. It's not the fanciest but it's my most favorite comfy place.
6. A beautiful Cinderella doll that dad bought for me when we were first married.
7. The wii. It's the best game system ever. We can play together and I have fun working out on the wii fit.
8. Books. I love my kindle but I also love having books. I would love to have an amazing book collection someday.
9. scrapbooks and pictures (now i'm trying to think of what I would save in a fire)
10. All of the baby stuff we bought and my maternity clothes. Being prego was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment