This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Friday, December 9, 2011

10 Living people I am grateful for

Ellie, it is going to be really hard to narrow this down to 10. There have been so many people that have touched our lives recently. Some of these might be individual people but i'm also going to have to include groups of people.
1. This of course has to be dad.
2. Mom and Dad. I know they would do anything for me and they grieved just as much as we did.
3. All of our family members. There are too many to list individually but I love them all and know that they love us too.
4. Heidi Vawdrey. She was the one who took our pictures in the hospital. She has been my friend ever since. She has created a blog for the mom's that she takes pictures of. They are a great support group. She is a photographer for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS)
5. Bishop Jenson. I think since his wife died a few years ago he has been the perfect bishop for us. He knows how grieving works. I will never forget how he drove all the way to Cokeville, WY for your graveside service.
6. Jenny and Derek Maples. They were really there for us in our worst time. They were friends for us in the best way. They spent time with us and always invited us over. They were sensitive to our situation but never pressured us.
7. Our ward was amazing to us.
8. I have to put my coworkers on this list. I had no idea how much they loved me until my boss came with the $700 that they had raised for us. We were totally amazed.
9. Jessica Young and her husband. Jessica is a SHARE board member and she came on a Sunday with her husband to do hand a foot molds for Ellie.
10. The SHARE organization. An amazing support group.

1 comment: