This blog is dedicated to my little girl Ellie Marie. She was stillborn at 37 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. I am hoping that this blog will help me and others who have to go through this grieving and healing process.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Ellie,
I think this all wouldn't be so bad if I had a kid. I wouldn't feel so much pressure to get pregnant right away. I'm not saying it's easier for those who already have kids but I do see how it could distract me and take the pressure off a bit. I jus that the not knowing.
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I will be honest, Sharon. It isn't easier. I cried every negative pregnancy test. Heavenly Father will fill your arms again when the time is right. You just have to trust in that...as hard as it is. WE know that his plan is the plan that is the one for us. Eric and I say that we have traveled many dirt roads together, so it is a good thing we have a nice four wheel drive. Your love and strength will get you through all of your trials. Many tears may fall, but that is why we have each other.

    ReplyDelete